RE: [HOn3] Blackstone K-27 backdate

  • jc
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 30, 2013
      No argument from me Mike....I agree. Obviously there is nothing else on the
      box to remove the attention away from the rivets. Maybe after the braces,
      cleanout plugs, stack, and lamp are installed it won't be so obvious...But
      we'll see.
      jc
    • jc
      Message 39 of 39 , Jul 15, 2013
        Thank Chris. The lamp is the one off the Westside model.

        Looks awesome as usual, JC. Is that headlight a PSC piece or did you have
        to modify the standard box type?

        Chris