RE: [HOn3] Blackstone K-27 backdate

  • jc
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 30, 2013
      Hey guys, Just finished the extended smoke box for my K-27, but I think my
      rivets came out too pronounced. Yet, I'm really happy with the overall look
      of the model. Blackstone's rivets are so small that even these small rivets
      look enormous....Oh well. I'll wait until I primer it, and then decide if I
      need to redo it one more time, but not emboss rivets and just use the decal
      rivets....Let me know what you think.
      jc
    • jc
      Message 39 of 39 , Jul 15, 2013
        Thank Chris. The lamp is the one off the Westside model.

        Looks awesome as usual, JC. Is that headlight a PSC piece or did you have
        to modify the standard box type?

        Chris