Re: Blackstone C-19s

  • Mick Moignard
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2013
      The issue with weathered C-19s in the new run is no rumour: Soundtraxx's
      blog for 22 May says:

      "We have received word that the non-weathered versions of our C-19s have
      left the factory overseas and are expected to arrive in Durango in early
      June. Due to a manufacturing flaw in the paint for the weathering, they
      did not pass our inspections, and therefore have to be completely rebuilt.
      These are expected to arrive 60-90 days after the arrival of the
      non-weathered versions. We do apologize for any inconveniences. "

      I believe that the unweathereds are in Durango right now being inspected
      and repacked for dealer shipment. We're hoping that ours will be over
      here in the UK in a couple of weeks or so.

      Mick
      Mick Moignard
      IBM Notes and Collaboration Solutions Consultant
      p: +44 7774 652504
      e: mick@...
      skype: mickmoignard
      w: http://www.mickmoignard.com
      IBM Notes and Domino: the world's most successful App Dev and
      Collaboration platform, bar none!

    • jbbowers81007
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 20, 2013
        Won't be long now. My diamond-stack Consolidation from Caboose Hobbies is on the UPS truck "Out for Delivery" at the moment. I jump up every time I hear a truck outside the house. Guess I'm on pins and needles!

        Brad Bowers
        Pueblo, Colorado
      • cottonwoodarmada1651
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 20, 2013
          I've got two of the diamond-stacks and a Class 70 #401 coming. Can anyone in the business comment on how well these early versions have sold? I'm hoping Blackstone does well enough on them to justify more TOC (or at least TOC-esque) releases.

          Chris

          --- In HOn3@yahoogroups.com, "jbbowers81007" <jbbowers66@...> wrote:

          > Won't be long now. My diamond-stack Consolidation from Caboose Hobbies is on the UPS truck "Out for Delivery" at the moment. I jump up every time I hear a truck outside the house. Guess I'm on pins and needles!
          >
          > Brad Bowers
          > Pueblo, Colorado

        • Ed Anderson
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 22, 2013