Re: Cheyenne Wy

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 4 , May 16 6:48 PM
      Bill,

      I went to Cheyenne this past Tuesday just to see the Union Central and Northern... Harry Brunk's layout. The guy's at the museum are doing a wonderful job of preserving Harry's layout with some necessary changes. I also timed it just right as Harry Brunk was there working on the backdrop. Well Harry is the nicest guy you could ever meet. He sat down with my wife,myself and another museum member. We had a great chat for about an hour. I would call this a must trip for any narrow gauger or really any model railroader. I did and I'm from Rochester,NY. This was a 1550 mile trip.

      Gordon Spalty