Re: [HOn3] K-37 repower kits

  • roundbellrr
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2013
      Looks like I will be shipping these tomorrow. I believe you wanted 2, if
      you still do please confirm shipping address. Wayne Weiss

      Regards all
      Rich Johnson

      www.RichardSJohnson.net

      "Those who enjoy freedom must endeavor to preserve it."

      "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms…"
      Thomas Jefferson

    • Philip Riley
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2013
        Wayne