Re: BS C-19 running issues

  • GP
    Message 1 of 43 , May 5, 2013
      I thought it was just me. Glad it is a widespread problem. Well, not glad, but you know what I mean. Just to run 20 feet, I spend more time cleaning the wheels and track, than running.

      GP
    • Robert
      Message 43 of 43 , May 22, 2013
        That's the way I see it too.

        I should add to this that I have run multi-engine analog trains for years on my HO layout, without any problems. I don't see why this should not work in HOn3 as well. The only thing to do is to cover up those headlights. So I tend to keep the multi-engine consists with the same head engine.

        And finally, while sound can be cool for a while, it tends to become annoying in the long run. Particularly since the tiny loudspeakers are no substitute for the real thing.

        But to each his/her own, of course.

        Robert