Re: BS C-19 running issues

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 43 , May 3 9:34 PM
      I tried this on my C-19s and even put a little conducts lube between the wipers and wheels. Still had the same problem. Going to crack into mine soon to see what is going on. I suspect it is a weight of the tender issue.

      Craig.

      --- In HOn3@yahoogroups.com, MICHAEL PANNELL <michael.pannell@...> wrote:

      > Agreed with Mike, try the pickups first, we have to adjust tension on them regularly, the ends get scorched too so check that

    • Robert
      Message 43 of 43 , May 22 11:02 AM
        That's the way I see it too.

        I should add to this that I have run multi-engine analog trains for years on my HO layout, without any problems. I don't see why this should not work in HOn3 as well. The only thing to do is to cover up those headlights. So I tend to keep the multi-engine consists with the same head engine.

        And finally, while sound can be cool for a while, it tends to become annoying in the long run. Particularly since the tiny loudspeakers are no substitute for the real thing.

        But to each his/her own, of course.

        Robert