RE: [HOn3] Blackstone C-19 bashing

  • jc
    Message 1 of 8 , May 3, 2013
      Rich-I recently rebuilt one to a diamond stack era. What are you looking
      for?
      jc
    • Richard Johnson
      Message 2 of 8 , May 3, 2013
        I am looking for round sand dome and running boards and air tank that might have been removed from a BS C-19. these are parts not available from BS.
        Rich Johnson

        www.RichardSJohnson.net

        "Those who enjoy freedom must endeavor to preserve it."

        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms�"
        Thomas Jefferson

      • jc
        Message 3 of 8 , May 3, 2013
          Rich-I'll take a look at what I have. I recently moved and may have tossed
          them since I was done. However, I know mine had the fluted domes not the
          smooth.
        • jc
          Message 4 of 8 , May 3, 2013
            Rich-The only thing I kept was the smoke box front...Sorry.
            Message 5 of 8 , May 3, 2013
              Richard

              Not Blackstone, but I expect you can find suitable brass versions in the PSC
              catalogue. I believe they still offer all of the Kemtron C-16 parts, as well as
              newer versions. They also may have some of these items in styrene.

              John Stutz

              Message 6 of 8 , May 3, 2013
                In progress, some spares will be left over.  Which parts do you need?

                Mike Conder

                Message 7 of 8 , May 3, 2013
                  Wait ... just saw the follow-ups.

                  I may have running boards and do have spare air tank from a #347.  Also one fluted dome.

                  Mike Conder