Re: [HOn3] FS: Blackstone C-19,K27 & Craftsman Structure Kits

  • Ivan Abrams
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2013
      Isn't this sort of thing better handled offline? I'm glad that the group provides a good way to buy and sell, but we really don't need to know the details of the transactions. I think it's only a matter of time until someone posts their credit card number in a reply-to-all message and then suffers some adverse consequences. Be careful, and private, when buying and selling.