FS: Blackstone C-19,K27 & Craftsman Structure Kits

  • dsimonhon3
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2013
      Blackstone C-19 No.346 factory weather and sound,black boiler, Royal Gorge $325

      Blackstone K-27 No. 458 factory dcc & sound Moffat Tunnel $325

      I have test run the engines only and they are perfect.

      Structure Kits are HO Scale.

      Builders In Scale Coeur D Alene Mine $130

      Raggs To Riches Delores Conoco Plant $165

      Western Scale Models Blacksmith Shop $75

      I have opened kits to have a peek and they were then carefully stored away.

      All prices are shipping included by flat rate Priority Post to any continental U.S state.

      I also have a wide assortment of Blackstone rolling stock that will be going up for sale.
      The rolling stock is either Royal Gorge or Moffat.
      Tank cars,caboose and passenger cars also.
      Twenty six cars in total.

      Thanks,
      Derrick
    • Ivan Abrams
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2013
        Isn't this sort of thing better handled offline? I'm glad that the group provides a good way to buy and sell, but we really don't need to know the details of the transactions. I think it's only a matter of time until someone posts their credit card number in a reply-to-all message and then suffers some adverse consequences. Be careful, and private, when buying and selling.