SS LTD Robertson Cinder Conveyor Plans

  • bolsen187@frontier.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2013
      I have everything but the 2 sheets of plans that have templates. Does anyone have plans that they can copy for me?
      Thanks
      Blayne
    • ebt18
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2013
        I have the plans for SS Ltd cinder conveyor, kit #124, but it appears that the pit side wall cutting template has been cut! I probably cut it out to make the pit and discarded it. If the rest of the plans are of use, I would be happy to copy them and email them to you.

        The conveyor was mounted on a section of a previous layout and when I moved the layout some years back, the conveyor was broken. However, I still have the parts and the pit sunk in a section of homosote. It's even finished with cinders and two tracks. I'd be happy to send you the whole thing, which you could use or discard and make use of the pit. It's not doing me any good sitting on a shelf.

        Russ Norris

        --- In HOn3@yahoogroups.com, "bolsen187@..." <bolsen187@...> wrote:

        > I have everything but the 2 sheets of plans that have templates. Does anyone have plans that they can copy for me?
        > Thanks
        > Blayne

      • Cameron Bryars
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26, 2013
          I just got the kit let me see if I can scan

          Cameron/Rabbi