chama Oil Dock photos

  • alco985
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25 5:33 PM
      I added some more oil dock photos. Deb Fifield
    • Hart Corbett
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26 3:37 PM
        Deb, those are very good detail photos. They should be of great help as a supplement to John West's photos.

        For any members of this List:

        Some of you already know of John West's photos, particularly his D&RGW narrow gauge photos. If anyone has not seen them, starting in 1959 or 1960, the direct link to his 400 D&RGW photos is:

        http://www.lifewastedchasingtrains.com/main.php?g2_itemId=120

        I've known John for over 20 years when he was a Director of the Northwestern Pacific RR Historical Society and I was the President. He used to work as VP in charge of the Rail Leasing Division of GATX. That Division leased fleets of locomotives or tank cars, etc., and was a direct competitor of UTLX.

        Enjoy his photos!

        With best regards, Hart
        <<< chama Oil Dock photos
        Posted by: "alco985" debraann985@... alco985
        Date: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:33 pm ((PDT))

        I added some more oil dock photos. Deb Fifield >>>