Re: CHAMA OIL DOCK

  • hwcwsl
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2013
      Can't help you on your question but here's a link to a very good John West photo of the prototype Chama Oil Dock in July 1963, in case you don't find a Sequoia kit:

      http://www.lifewastedchasingtrains.com/main.php?g2_itemId=21917

      With best regards, Hart

    • bolsen187@frontier.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25, 2013
        -That's some picture. Thanks Hart. I think I can make a reasonable facsimile from the Walthers kit. All the rails are a little heavier but the important thing is to be able to ship the oil and get some revenue.
        Blayne