New Union Central and Northern T shirts in stock

  • MICHAEL PANNELL
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2013
      Just in today the new 2013 UC&N / C&S T shirts with a beautiful new drawing by the artist and UC&N creator Harry Brunk.
      Call the Cheyenne Depot Museum Gift Shop at 307-638-6338 for prices and availability.
      see them here...two colours marbled blue and marbled green
      http://car57.zenfolio.com/p540335402

      Mike Pannell
      UC&N Cheyenne Depot Museum

    • lloyd lehrer
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23, 2013
        Couldn't find tees.
        On Apr 23, 2013 3:27 PM, "MICHAEL PANNELL" <michael.pannell@...>
        wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Just in today the new 2013 UC&N / C&S T shirts with a beautiful new
        > drawing by the artist and UC&N creator Harry Brunk.
        > Call the Cheyenne Depot Museum Gift Shop at 307-638-6338 for prices and
        > availability.
        > see them here...two colours marbled blue and marbled green
        > http://car57.zenfolio.com/p540335402
        >
        > Mike Pannell
        > UC&N Cheyenne Depot Museum

      • lloyd lehrer
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 23, 2013
          Mike; I found the tees hiding on photo 439.

          On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 3:27 PM, MICHAEL PANNELL <
          michael.pannell@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Just in today the new 2013 UC&N / C&S T shirts with a beautiful new
          > drawing by the artist and UC&N creator Harry Brunk.
          > Call the Cheyenne Depot Museum Gift Shop at 307-638-6338 for prices and
          > availability.
          > see them here...two colours marbled blue and marbled green
          > http://car57.zenfolio.com/p540335402
          >
          > Mike Pannell
          > UC&N Cheyenne Depot Museum

          lloyd 310 951-9097