Keystone Log Deck & Jack Slip Instructions Needed

  • Big Al from Cal
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2013
      If anyone with a set of plans for the Keystone Log Deck & Jack Slip could scan them and send them to me, I would appreciate it very much. I obtained a partial Keystone Bandsaw mill, but do not have the instructions for the Log Deck & Jack Slip. I am sure that I could cobble it together and do a respectable job, but it would be easier with a set of instructions and drawings. Thank you in advance, Al Sandrini
    • bolsen187@frontier.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2013
        I sent you an email. I have what you need Blayne

        -