TSC WOW decoders - coming in May

  • purgatory1101
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2013
      Sorry for the multiple posts but wanted to get this information out to you.
      The TCS WOW decoders are expected in late May and Mudhen Models is taking
      reservations. I believe the first run will sell out quickly so if you want
      a WOW decoder(s) please send your reservation request to

      paul@...

      Please do not send your resevation by replying to this message.

      Of course these will be available at those GREAT Mudhen prices.

      Paul Richardson,MMR
      Mudhen Models
    • Larry Klose
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 20, 2013
        What's a WOW and why do I need it?

        Larry
      • purgatory1101
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 20, 2013
          What's a WOW and why do I need it?

          Larry
          The WOW is a new sound decoder from Train Control Systems. It contains
          sounds for Light, Medium, and Heavy steam and the user can chose the
          sounds, whistles, chuff and a host of other options. They Retail for $115
          and even better, I discount them. For more info go to

          http://tcsdcc.com/

          Play the promo video to hear the output.

          Paul Richardson
          Mudhen Models