Freight House and C-16

  • ngbobme
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2013
      Good Afternoon All,

      First of all, thanks for the feedback on the freight house question. Even though it sounds like a small town such as Allison didn't have such a facility, I've chosen to add one anyway. I scratchbuilt a small building, sort of based on the old Campbell kit. I had a much larger completed structure (an AMB laser kit, possibly) so I stole the platforms and freight doors from that and used them on the new building. The other door is from Tichy and the two windows are old Campbell parts. I cut down the platforms to fit. This will give me another switching site on the module. I've posted four photos of the completed building and two of my Westside C-16 that I have just painted. This loco has a Loco Doc motor upgrade and a few other changes, but is essentially stock- no DCC as my module will be straight DC. While I am still mostly On30, HOn3 is still fun.

      Bob Bennett