For Sale

  • dankempf4010
    Message 1 of 27 , Apr 10, 2013
      I am disposing of a collection of books, Gazettes, Slim Gauge News and Finelines. If you are interested, please contact me off line and I will forward you the list

      Regards

      Dan Kempf
    • fvoelcker
      Message 2 of 27 , May 28, 2013
        I have the following Precision Scale Items For Sale, prices indicated:

        Brass Unpainted TR Rio Grande Western Caboose #0401 - $55
        Brass Unpainted RTR Mack Type AB Railbus - $280

        I also have the following HO Vintage Vehicle kits, prices indicated:

        Jordan Miniatures:
        1928 Ford Model A Pickup Truck - $5
        1923 Mack Hi-Lift Dump Truck - $5
        1923 Ford Mode; T Stake Truck - $5