Re: Freight houses

  • ngbobme
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2013
      Dick et al,

      Thanks much for the input. I may just forego the separate structure and go with a team track as I mentioned earlier. The Allison depot, as is visible in Dick's photo, had a small freight room, and a short siding behind would permit the transfer of goods; it would also give me a bit more room on the module. I'm sending a photo of the completed model.

      Best, Bob Bennett