Re: Blackstone engines

  • JOHN SPRATLEY
    Message 1 of 61 , Apr 5 8:56 AM
      Hi Ed and Dave, and All. Surely if Bachmann could be persueded to produce a Basic 2-8-0
      or 4-6-0 complete, for say $200, there will be a huge market for It /Them. They already make
      superb N scale locos, at less than That,(with DCC onboard), so the engineering and production
      is well within their capabilities. They just need to be convinced that there is a market foe a batch
      of say 5,000. If that`s what we want, then write to Lee Riley(Bachmann projects developement head) and Tell him. Kind Regards John.therailtoad.
      PS would give Blackstone a run for the money!

    • David
      Message 61 of 61 , Apr 10 8:38 AM
        Thanks to all those who responded with my questions about "tender tipping". The ideas will be useful.

        David in Victoria, BC