Announcement: Oahu Railway trucks in HOn3

  • myork2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2013
      I've printed Oahu Railway 30t freight car trucks in HOn3 and On3. The HOn3 trucks are designed to accept Kadee's 26" HOn3 wheelsets (not included). They are equipped with brake beams and have Carter Bros style star journal lids.

      Since my test print, I've tweaked the journal lid star to make it more prominent and tweaked the journal boxes so that they should be free-rolling (my test rolled, but was a little too tight to be truly free-rolling).

      They are available from Shapeways:

      http://www.shapeways.com/shops/oahurailway

      I'm currently working on an Oahu Railway passenger car truck as well as some Oahu Railway cars for both On3 and HOn3.

      Michael York
      Cincinnati, OH