Re: [HOn3] Hawaii trains

  • roundbellrr
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2013
      The museum on Oahu is at Eva just west of Pearl Harbor bay. They do have
      some weekend operations. There may be a couple other display locos.
      The Lahaina, Kanapali and Pacific is a 7 mile tourist operation on
      Maui and Boone Morrison is involved with a new operation I believe is also on
      Maui.
      You should be able to do some research here
      http://www.steamlocomotive.info/vlocomotive.cfm?Display=1583 LocoDoc

      In a message dated 4/3/2013 9:28:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
      dougcummings@... writes:

      Is there anyone on this list who lives in Hawaii? Am interested in knowing
      what tourist railroads there are on Oahu and Maui, and what railroad
      museums
      or display pieces that are worth visiting as well. Off list replies are
      fine
      with me.

      DEC

    • David Barron
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2013
        I have been to the one on Oahu and it is small but does have some nice
        equipment, historical photo's, models, and stuff. I came across it by
        accident but was glad I stopped.
        Dave