Re: Blackstone engines

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 61 , Apr 3, 2013
      Yup...I want another D&RGW engine because that is what I model. And we know that other states had narrow gauge. But it doesn't seem (from my limited time on this earth) that the other roads have as much as a following as the D&RGW/RGS/C&S have. Not meant as a bash, but just my opinion.

      Remember, there are still a bunch of EBT cars available from Blackstone. That is a start, but seems that they haven't done that well in sales. Again, just my opinion from what I still see available on the website. A lot of the D&RGW and RGS stuff they have done are sold out or are on their 2nd and 3rd release.

      They simply have to go where the $$$ is.

      That being said, I'd love to see a Shay as well, but I'd love to get my mits on a K-36 first :)

      Craig

      JOHN SPRATLEY <john.therailtoad@...> wrote:

      > Hi Guys,  Another D&RGW loco?  How about Blackstone Widening their Horizons a little!. Say an EBT, or W.P.&Y.
    • David
      Message 61 of 61 , Apr 10, 2013
        Thanks to all those who responded with my questions about "tender tipping". The ideas will be useful.

        David in Victoria, BC