Re: Wanted: Past issues of the Gazette

  • Wayne Walling
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2000
      Chuck,
      I've been monitoring eBay for these - today a full set of 1975 (5 issues that
      year) went for just over $100. I've seen some of the earlier year single issues
      go as high as $30 per issue.
      I'd suggest rummaging thru swap-meet vendors tables, especially the boxes they
      set under them - I ended up with about 80 different copies of the Gaz. and
      only paid a $1 each for them - only about a dozen dups - even the older
      ones (1976 - 1980).
      Best of luck!
      w.

      Wayne L. Walling