Wanted: Past issues of the Gazette

  • chuck@carmelmortgage.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2000
      I need various 1982 and preceeding years back to 1975 of the Gazette. Does anyone have any of these they'd like to sell? If so, please contact me off list.
      Thanks,
      Chuck Schipper
    • Wayne Walling
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2000
        Chuck,
        I've been monitoring eBay for these - today a full set of 1975 (5 issues that
        year) went for just over $100. I've seen some of the earlier year single issues
        go as high as $30 per issue.
        I'd suggest rummaging thru swap-meet vendors tables, especially the boxes they
        set under them - I ended up with about 80 different copies of the Gaz. and
        only paid a $1 each for them - only about a dozen dups - even the older
        ones (1976 - 1980).
        Best of luck!
        w.

        Wayne L. Walling