Ash Pit

  • bookemdanno198
    Message 1 of 56 , Mar 20, 2013
      Hi Mike,

      The ash pit project was to be my first foray into the model supplier business. I wanted to use the Maxwell drawings for the kit instructions but ran into the brick wall of the issue of getting permission to use them due to the subsequent death of the Maxwell heir who was responsible for the drawings. Then I got side tracked by my purchase of San Juan Decals and the project disappeared into the ether as it were... Sigh, but maybe I'll get back to it some day after all of the the kits that aren't being assembled due to my time being spent making decals are finished...

      Dan

      > Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...> wrote:
      > Chama ash pit kit?  Has it come to fruition?
    • Rick Blanchard
      Message 56 of 56 , Mar 20, 2013
        I have more photos of the ash pit at Chama before it got
        'modernized', but I vaguely recall that the previous one was also an
        upgrade from years before. My photos are from 2000+ something and I'd
        have to dig around to find them. I'll look if there are modelers that
        need some shots of it empty and some with a loco on it.

        Rick