Re: drop bottom gondola

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 56 , Mar 18, 2013
      Thank you very much Jerry. These are truly great pictures, particularly when enjoyed in their original size.

      Robert

      --- In HOn3@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Day" <jerry474@...> wrote:

      >.> Just posted two photos of the Chama ashpit, one taken in 1972 and the other in 1997. This is the original D&RGW pit and not the non-historic thing they have now.

    • Rick Blanchard
      Message 56 of 56 , Mar 20, 2013
        I have more photos of the ash pit at Chama before it got
        'modernized', but I vaguely recall that the previous one was also an
        upgrade from years before. My photos are from 2000+ something and I'd
        have to dig around to find them. I'll look if there are modelers that
        need some shots of it empty and some with a loco on it.

        Rick