RE: [HOn3] drop bottom gondola

  • Don Griffin
    Message 1 of 56 , Mar 14, 2013
      would be nice to find the same thing. Please pass on the info you find that's worth while. Donald R. GriffinClear Creek Model Engineering
    • Rick Blanchard
      Message 56 of 56 , Mar 20, 2013
        I have more photos of the ash pit at Chama before it got
        'modernized', but I vaguely recall that the previous one was also an
        upgrade from years before. My photos are from 2000+ something and I'd
        have to dig around to find them. I'll look if there are modelers that
        need some shots of it empty and some with a loco on it.

        Rick