Re: C-19's Backdate!

  • Max
    Message 1 of 64 , Mar 3, 2013
      Something that would improve it even more would be to replace the oversize, smooth hex-head screws or put a nbw of appropriate size on the centers. It still beats the heck out of slotted screws and flat stamped side rods.

      Max in MI
    • Mark Breznay
      Message 64 of 64 , Mar 11, 2013
        I was told the track went into production a couple of weeks ago, with delivery expected in the summer.
        Mark