Re: [HOn3] Re: K-27 vs C-19 Question

    Message 1 of 64 , Feb 28, 2013
      Perhaps they measure % of grade differently in Australia? Maybe it has
      something to do with gravity on the bottom of the world? I can't get my
      C19's to pull much more than 4 cars around my railroad here in the US
      unless I put Bulfrog Snot on a couple drivers!

      Jim Vail

      > Laurie must have magne-traction on his C-19. Or helium in his boxcars.
      >
      > I cleaned the rails, applied CRC2-26 exactly as shown on his video,
      > let it dry overnight and retested the loco up the 4% grade - same
      > result, it would only manage 4 boxcars. Repeated the clean and CRC
      > application but still only 4 boxcars. Also, there were now a couple of
      > spots on the track where the loco lost power momentarily.
      >
      > Whither to now?
      >
      > Cheers all,
      > Peter

    • Mark Breznay
      Message 64 of 64 , Mar 11, 2013
        I was told the track went into production a couple of weeks ago, with delivery expected in the summer.
        Mark