Cleaning Drivers

  • Paul Richardson
    Message 1 of 64 , Feb 26, 2013
      To clean drivers I lay a piece of cloth over the rails and pour isopropyl
      alcohol on the cloth. With power to the rails let the loco move onto the
      cloth and hold it in place while the drivers spin. This will clean them
      quickly.

      Paul Richardson
    • Mark Breznay
      Message 64 of 64 , Mar 11, 2013
        I was told the track went into production a couple of weeks ago, with delivery expected in the summer.
        Mark