RE: [HOn3] interior colors of the Alamosa car

  • Rick Blanchard
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2013
      Further googling finds the Pantasote Company of New York and Chicago
      provided car curtains, but still no color references.

      Pantasote was still in use in Australia in the teens to 1940s and I
      found 4-5 references to a "figured green Pantasote" and one that
      called it a "cool green".

      Rick

      > >Just on an off chance, I googled Pantesote, and got this:
    • Robert
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 11, 2013

        The description to go with those photos is in post #81749.

        Robert