For Sale

  • fvoelcker
    Message 1 of 27 , Jan 2, 2013
      I have an unpainted HOn3 EBT 2-6-2 #11 for sale, best offer over $400. These are very difficult to find, painted or unpainted. If interested, please contact me off list at:

      fred.voelcker@...

      Happy New Year!

      Fred "Phread" Voelcker
    • fvoelcker
      Message 2 of 27 , Jan 6, 2013
        I have an unpainted Hallmark HOn3 EBT M-1 Gas Electric for sale, best offer. Also have unpainted Hallmark HOn3 2-6-2 #11 up for grabs, best offer? These are both very difficult to find, painted or unpainted. If interested, please contact me off list at:

        fred.voelcker@...

        Happy New Year!

        Fred "Phread" Voelcker
      • dankempf4010
        Message 3 of 27 , Apr 10 2:39 PM
          I am disposing of a collection of books, Gazettes, Slim Gauge News and Finelines. If you are interested, please contact me off line and I will forward you the list

          Regards

          Dan Kempf
        • fvoelcker
          Message 4 of 27 , May 28, 2013
            I have the following Precision Scale Items For Sale, prices indicated:

            Brass Unpainted TR Rio Grande Western Caboose #0401 - $55
            Brass Unpainted RTR Mack Type AB Railbus - $280

            I also have the following HO Vintage Vehicle kits, prices indicated:

            Jordan Miniatures:
            1928 Ford Model A Pickup Truck - $5
            1923 Mack Hi-Lift Dump Truck - $5
            1923 Ford Mode; T Stake Truck - $5