Re: Kalmbach's book "Model Railroader's Guide to Logging Railroads" by M

  • John Leow
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2012
      Steven -

      A while back the NMRA sold a reprinted book by Ralph Clement Bryant called "Logging" that was used as a textbook for college forestry programs. I looked on the NMRA website, and it appears that it is no longer available. It is available from ABEbooks, and earlier editions are available as free downloads from Google Books. Lots of industry prototype information.

      Bryant also has a book on lumber available from Google Books.

      Hope these help.

      John

      Sent from my iPad