Re: [HOn3] Re: Don Bergman's RGS layout

  • Steven Haworth
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 11, 2012
      Don,
      That's wonderful work - and LOTS of it. Doing rock casting myself just
      now, I'm looking at your layout and thinking about how many casting and
      painting sessions there were.... lots and lots.

      VERY nice work - it's great to see a longer article w/ so many photos.

      - Steven Haworth
      RGS history - http://www.rgsrr.info/
      Blog - http://rgsrr.blogspot.com/*
      *