For Sale: HOn3 Hallmark brass EBT 2-8-2 #15 - Price Reduced

  • Nathan Kline
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2012
      Must go now! Price reduced to $900 and I'll pay the shipping to the
      continental U.S.!

      "Hello all,
      I have an unpainted brass HOn3 Hallmark Models EBT Mikado #15 for sale. It
      is in good condition and was purchased on eBay recently. I am selling it
      because I made a mistake and thought I could afford it but it turns out I
      can't so unfortunately it must go. I paid $1036.00 for it but I need to get
      rid of it so I'm taking a little bit of a hit and asking $1000.00 plus S&H
      or you can pick it up in High Bridge, NJ. Check or money orders preferred,
      will also take PayPal sent as a "gift" so I do not get charged any fees.
      Please contact me at nathan.kline83@... if interested. Thank you.
      -Nathan Kline
      High Bridge, NJ"