Maps and DVD for sale from private party.

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 7:57 AM
      Hello all,

      I recently purchased 2 D&RGW ICC Valuation map sets from the CRRM thinking that I was going to be modeling that area, and since decided to model another area of the D&RGW. I also bought a DVD for the same area and of course will not be needing it either.

      The map sets are:

      D&RG ICC Map Set No. 11 with covers Crested Butte, Baldwin, Floresta and Lake City Branches. This map's last update was in 1927. This set is 38 pages that are 12' X 30.25". These are 1/2 scale of the original maps. Everything is clear and readable based on a cursory look. I have had this map set for about 2 weeks. The map set is $38.95 plus shipping.

      D&RG ICC Map Set No. 10 Salida which covers Salida, Colorado to Gunnison, Colorado; Monarch Branch and Marshall Pass. This map's last update was in 1927. This set is 38 pages that are 12' X 30.25". These are 1/2 scale of the original maps. Everything is clear and readable based on a cursory look. I have had this map set for about 2 weeks. The map set is $34.95 plus shipping.

      The DVD is titled "Gunnison" and features "Otto Perry and Irv August photography from the 1940s and 1950s. The DVD highlights the K36, K37 to the C19 to the C16...Mudhens and outside frame 2-8-0 C21s." The DVD is 50 minutes long. It cost $23.95 including shipping.

      I watched it only once and it is in new condition.

      I have uploaded pics of parts of these maps and DVD and their respective receipts in the photos folder named "# Maps and DVD".

      Photos 251, 253, 256, 257, 258 and CRRM Receipt are for the Crested Butte set. Photos 252, 254, 255, 259, 260 and CRRM Receipt are for the Salida Maps Set. Photos 262 and Train Video Depot Receipt are for the DVD. Album will be deleted upon sale of items or if no interest after a short period of time.

      If you are interested in any or all of these, please contact me off-list.

      Thank you for your tolerance of the "For Sale" post. It is something I haven't done before, but since money is tight and I have no use of these items, I was hoping that there might be someone who had a need for them.

      Thank you,

      Steven

      X-posted to another group. Apologies if you belong to both groups.