Re: What's on your workbench?

  • John Leow
    Message 1 of 83 , Mar 31, 2012
      I'm currently working on a Colorado & North Western flat car (Sept/Oct 1992 NGSLG) and a Lawndale Railway gondola(May/June 1982 NGSLG). Scratch built from wood, and taking entirely too long to finish.

      John

      Sent from my iPad
    • hon3onthehill
      Message 83 of 83 , Feb 18, 2013
        Kevin

        Look at the Sept/Oct 2010 issue of the Narrow Gauge and Short Line Gazette. There's an article describing how one modeler kit-bashed a Walthers N Scale Turntable to depict an HOn3 Ridgway Turntable.

        He used a Radio Shack 1/4" Audio Plug and Jack to improve both the mechanical and electrical performance of the turntable.

        George Cooke
        RGS in HOn3