MDC hon3 engine

  • jameshoff01
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2012
      try David Hoffman. He bought all of the Roundhouse parts several years ago. he told me 3 big truck loads. Jim
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2012
        Good thought. I knew he got all if the Shay parts but maybe he also got the 2-8-0 parts too.

        BTW, I don't think there is any difference between the HOn3 inside and outside frame side rods. The old-time SG 2-8-0 may also have the same rods, but I am less sure about that.

        And doesn't PSC have some rods that may work in a pinch?

        Mike Conder
        Sent from my iPod