An update from Scotty Mason

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2012
      Hi folks,

      In December, 2011, I released my latest Craftsman Structure kit, Baker Coal Company. At the time I planned on producing 300 kits. It is my policy to produce them 50 at a time, so that I don't tie up my money for long periods of time waiting for the kit to sell out. To date I have sold 42 kits.

      Last month, I was offered and accepted a job with a former employer. Basically, they made me an offer I couldn't refuse. This is a non-model railroad job. I have promised my boss that I wouldn't moonlight, so that means no more shows, no more new DVD's and no more kits. It also means that I will not be producing more than the 50 Baker Coals already made.

      So the reason for this e-mail is to let you know that if you want a Baker Coal Company kit, you might want to order it now. Once these eight are gone, they'll be gone for good. I will shut down the shopping cart.

      If you haven't seen it yet, Baker Coal Company is a five-structure kit, including a coal shed and company office, scale house, station and REA Office. This is a laser cut craftsman structure kit. The price is $280.00 plus shipping. You can see photos of the finished display diorama here:

      http://scottymason.com/BakerCoal.html

      You can order online, or you can call me and order over the phone at (508) 473-7674. These kits are ready for immediate shipping.

      As always, you can order any of my DVD's right from the website.

      Thank you all for your support over the years. I am deeply grateful for your friendship.

      Sincerely,

      Scott Mason
      www.scottymason.com