Re: [HOn3] MMI Projects on hold

  • Joaquim Mitchel
    Message 1 of 113 , Mar 2, 2012
      Hi
      I agree! Here in Brazil we have a lot of American built locomotives
      (alco and Baldwin) that we could use C 2-8-0 to represent in HOn3.
      Best regards
      Joaquim Mitchel
    • JOHN SPRATLEY
      Message 113 of 113 , Jun 18, 2012
        Hi David R, & all, Re the new Sctional Track.  While Kato type Sectional track may be quick and easy
        to lay, it will still look like Toy Trainset track, no matter how much we try to Disguise it. Laying wireing,
        and ballasting flexi track may be time consuming, but the results will be Far more realistic, than the
        Unitrack. The new Peco HOn3 Flexitrack and switches, will be much easier to use, and if we all
        ask Peco, they would possibly produce sectional track, if the demand was there. They already do
        in N and  HO , in more than one radius, and several straight lengths. Plus they do NG track in other
        scales too, such as HOn30  HOm(12mm), and On30. John.therailtoad