Re: [HOn3] Re: Decals

    Message 1 of 53 , Jan 1, 2012
      I watched the Catanary Videos "Sierra Shortlines - Volume 2" video again
      last night and there were several shots of the Shell tank cars in the
      NCNG segment. They looked black with white lettering to me. There was
      also some shots of the white Associated tank cars. There are also B&W
      photos of samples of all the tank cars in Jerry Best's "Nevada County
      Narrow Gauge" (pg.203 in 1st printing) and the Shell car is very dark
      (most likely black) with white lettering.

      Jim Vail

      > So is this not related to what you are planning?
      >
      > http://community-2.webtv.net/NCNG/NEVADACOUNTYNARROW/page2.html
      >
      > Robert

    • moonsugardecals
      Message 53 of 53 , Nov 5, 2014

        Hi Train Lovers,

        My name is Todd Thornberry and I own a decal business called T2 Decals . We have a line of model railroad decals that have become very popular over the last few years. Our offerings include pre-weathered signage, graffiti, circus, and more.

        I found your group and thought your memebers might be interested in checking us out either on our ebay store, Amazon or www.T2decals.ecrater.com

        http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=HO+Scale&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_armrs=1&_ssn=thorn14141&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR11.TRC1.A0.H0.XHO+Scale+Decals&_nkw=HO+Scale+Decals&_sacat=0

        We also do custom orders so if you have a specific need please let me know.

        Todd

        Thorn142002@...

        262-853-0566