Re: Subjects

  • Walt Gay
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 4, 2000
      Thanks guys, I thought that might stir up some chatter!<G>

      Walt
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 4, 2000
        Walt have you looked through the archives? Everything from Carter box cars to
        NPC cab forwards to non-Colorado prototypes etc. Threads come and threads go
        and even return!

        Bill Uffelman
      • REckerfiel@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 4, 2000
          Boy, if you want to scare a newcomer off quick, tell him to go to the
          archives. I've been on this list a long time, and I have never been able to
          figure out how to get through Onelist's maze. Even with help from other
          members.
          Bob E.
        • George Gilbert
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 4, 2000
            > From: "Walt Gay" <waltrail@...>
            >
            > Guys,
            >
            > I've been on tis list for a week or so, and the only subjects have
            been
            > resistance soldering and track cleaning. Do you ever discuss prototypes,
            > scratchbuilding, locomotives etc?

            YES !
          • Walt Gay
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 4, 2000
              George,

              No sweat, all in fun!

              Walt

            • HOn3MRR@xxx.xxx
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 4, 2000
                REckerfiel@... writes:

                << I have never been able to
                figure out how to get through Onelist's maze. Even with help from other
                members. >>

                I'll have to second that!

                Bill Martin
                Presque Isle Northern RR
              • Mike Bauers
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 4, 2000
                  REckerfiel@... wrote:

                  > From: REckerfiel@...
                  >
                  > Boy, if you want to scare a newcomer off quick, tell him to go to the
                  > archives. I've been on this list a long time, and I have never been able to
                  > figure out how to get through Onelist's maze. Even with help from other
                  > members.

                  go to onelist,

                  log-in,

                  click on HOn3 in the presented list,

                  enjoy the HOn3 page click on options.....

                  Mike Bauers