Re: Ragg's Rose-Walsh Smelter (received) with DETAIL PARTS

  • sanjuangeol1947
    Message 1 of 17 , May 3, 2011
      Like Bill, I too recently received my Rose/Walsh smelter kit from Ragg [Saturday delivery by FedEX]. And, as usual, I am greatly impressed by the instructions and the kit itself.

      It might be a bit of heresy, but I am going to convert mine to mimic the Jo Jr. vanadium [and later uranium] mill that once stood at Uravan Colorado, at the end of a fictional line from Placerville [my San Miguel, Dolores and Paradox Rwy].

      As usual, an outstanding job by Joe and Lori at Raggs to Riches!

      TED