Re: Bulkhead Flatcars

  • Lon wall
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30 1:31 PM
      The Sumpter Valley Railway (Oregons premier 3 foot railroad) had 27 foot bulkhead cars. I will be offering them in HOn3 and On3 very shortly. They were referred to as Fuel Rack cars and carried long cordwood used to fuel the wood fired steam engines used all the way into the late 30's.

      I'm going to be updating my website to show pictures of a completed car in HOn3.

      Lon Wall
      www.govair.com/mls.htm