Re: Kemtron Teakettle

  • bob_brendle
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 31, 2011
      Mike,
      If you're interested, I have quite a few Teakettle parts. I had bought one MANY years ago and some of the parts have been lost, but have the cab, saddle tank, domes, light, drivers (standard gauge)pilot, motor, and cylinders, I could let you have. I had bought what I believed to be a complete kit on Ebay, hence the search for the drive rods and side rods, which seem to be about all needed to comlete that one. Contact me at bob_brendle@....