Re: [HOn3] Nov-Dec Gazette?

  • Henry Wagner
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 30, 2010
      Got mine yesterday in the Bay Area.

      Henry
    • Warren McPhail
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 30, 2010
        I received the address sheet yesterday, but no magazine.  I called for a
        replacement today.

        Warren in Bakersfield CA.
      • Peter Sutton
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 30, 2010
          Guys - do we have to do this again? Its in the mail...Save the bandwidth for
          something�of some interest or importance... please...

          Peter

          Subject: Re: [HOn3] Nov-Dec Gazette?
        • Craig Palmer
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 1, 2010
            been in the dfw area since last weekend

            Craigp

            Visit Your Group
            HOn3 list web pages are:
            http://www.railwayeng.com/hon3/

            MARKETPLACE
            Be a homeroom hero! Help Yahoo! donate up to $350K to classrooms!

            Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.