RGM Jordan Spreader

  • dc3ft
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2010
      I've obtained a kit second hand - all seems to be complete with the exception of the center sill - can someone tell me the actual ("s) or scale dimension of this piece? (part #38) Thank you!!!
    • dc3ft
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26, 2010
        I have acquired this kit second hand - looks complete with the exception of the center sill - can someone give me the dimensions (either actual or scale) of this part (#38) Thanks!!!!!
      • indian58@cox.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2010
          ---- dc3ft <dc3ft@...> wrote:
          > I have acquired this kit second hand - looks complete with the exception of the center sill - can someone give me the dimensions (either actual or scale) of this part (#38) Thanks!!!!!

          The center sill piece in the kit scales out to 24 "x 18" x 43 '
          John C