Re: NCNG Videos part 3 and Aspens.

  • ftgcss
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 28, 2010
      Dave where can you get these dried flowers?

      Thanks,
      Scott Dean

      --- In HOn3@yahoogroups.com, "dsheber" <dsheber@...> wrote:

      > The Aspen Armatures are the dried flower of the Nandina Baboo bush. We just spray paint them white and layer on yellow foam foliage from AMSI.
      >
      > Thanks, Dave S

    • dsheber
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 2, 2010
        The "dried" bamboo flowers are usually only available from my friends Bushes. We get them by the ton out here in Sonoma County. Just not commercially available. DS
      • ftgcss
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 2, 2010
          Well thanks for the info. The Aspens look great and as I'm going to need a ton of em for my layout. I was hoping to be able to find a good source of armatures.

          Scott