Re: [HOn3] Durango Press Water Tank

  • Kjb80401@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2010
      I would think this would be a question to ask Durango Press for guidance.
      Check your instructions for contact information, or:

      Via: _http://www.jlinnovative.com/_ (http://www.jlinnovative.com/) and:

      _http://www.jlinnovative.com/default1.asp?page=Contact_
      (http://www.jlinnovative.com/default1.asp?page=Contact)

      Keevan

      In a message dated 2/3/2010 1:15:14 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
      resqrk@... writes:

      Just picked up the HOn3 water tank kit by Durango Press. The bottome of
      the tank has a round insert keeping it round....is there a way others have
      got the top half round or does the assembly eventually take care of that?
      Rick

    • Richard Cantrell
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2010
        Rick
        have assembled 3 of those water tanks and did not have that issue with them
        on mine the preassembled tanks were all great
        but as I recall the roof kind of snaps on over the top and would hold the top
        round
        Richard in Tehachapi